Bach Flower Essences 10ml Stock Remedy
The complete range of Bach Flower Essences - from Agrimony to Willow - in 10ml bottles.
Each stock bottle is blended to a traditional concentration - direct from the 'Mother' tincture. Importantly, all our Essences are still made in the natural and time-honoured way - according to Dr Bach's precise instructions.
As a Special Order we are able to preserve your Essences in alcohol-free vegetable glycerine. See details...
Our Genuine Bach Flower Essences are made according to the traditional and trusted methods developed by Dr Bach.
We are also distinct in that we blend each individual stock bottle to the traditional stock concentration - direct from the 'Mother' tincture. Our Essences are made the way Dr Bach intended & come from the birthplace of Bach's Remedies.
We are suppliers of authentic Bach Flower Essences worldwide for over 40 years.
Mix a large dropper dosage bottle (30ml or 50ml) with spring water and your chosen preservative (e.g. 2 teaspoons of brandy, or at least 50% apple cider vinegar or vegetable glycerine).
Add to that 2-4 drops of each of your chosen mix of Flower Essences.
Take 7 drops 3 times daily until bottle is finished.
Store bottle in a cool, dry place.
Note: if not preserved in alcohol it will have a much shorter shelf life of around 2-3 weeks, depending on the quantity of preservative used. It is recommended that you store the dosage bottle in the fridge and avoid touching the glass part of the dropper, to keep it clean.
Put 2 drops in a small glass of water and sip, as required.
Put 2 drops under tongue, as required.
Follow instructions on product label / use as advised by your qualified Flower Essence Practitioner.
Each 10ml bottle holds approximately 220 drops. Therefore each 10ml bottle could make between 55 x 50ml dosage bottles and 110 x 30ml dosage bottles.
- More about the Bach Flower Essences
- Testimonials and Feedback
- Bach Flower International on-line Shop
Flower Essences are a complementary therapy, not a substitute for qualified medical care. Flower Essence literature states that they have no known side effects and are simple and safe to use for the whole family.
1. Agrimony - Inner turmoil
2. Aspen - Panic
3. Beech - Intolerance
4. Centaury - Subservience
5. Cerato - Lacking intuition
6. Cherry plum - Fear of losing control
7. Chestnut bud - Failure to learn
8. Chicory - Clingy / Selfish
9. Clematis - Absentminded
10. Crab apple - Self-loathing
11. Elm - Overwhelmed
12. Gentian - Negative outlook
13. Gorse - Disheartened
14. Heather - Self-Absorbed
15. Holly - Anger
16. Honeysuckle - Nostalgic / Grief
17. Hornbeam - Mental fatigue
18. Impatiens - Impatience
19. Larch - Lacking confidence
20. Mimulus - Phobias / Shyness
21. Mustard - Periodical gloom
22. Oak - Tired / Serious
23. Olive - Exhaustion
24. Pine - Guilt
25. Red Chestnut - Worry for others
26. Rock rose - Terror
27. Rock water - Self sacrifice / Rigidity
28. Scleranthus - Indecisive / Fickle
29. Star of Bethlehem - Emotional trauma / Distress
30. Sweet chestnut - Despair
31. Vervain - Stress / Highly strung
32. Vine - Ruthless
33. Walnut - Vulnerable / Upheaval
34. Water Violet - Isolated / Grief
35. White chestnut - Unwanted thoughts
36. Wild oat - Directionless
37. Wild rose - Apathy
38. Willow - Bitterness / Hurt
39. Comforter Essence (5 Flower Formula) - Stress, Crisis, Emergencies
You may also like...
Bach Flower Essences Set. 40 Quality Remedies Boxed.
Bach Flower Essence Complete Kit in Wooden Case. Practitioner Gift Set Remedy Box.
Large Bach Flower Essences 30ml Stock Remedy